I’ve ordered so much this week christmas present wise & I am expecting probably over 20 deliveries? The delivery men are not going to like me much longer that’s for sure but oh well it’s christmas! I’ve been wondering what to put in Alyssia’s stocking this year and I have finally found a few things I’d like to get.
- Bath Crayons – Alyssia would absolutely love these & they wash off quite easily so that’s a winner.
- Plasticine – I picked up a pack of this for A because I just know she will love it, she’s already found it in the cupbaord and tried ripping into the packet so I know she’s a fan.
- Stickers – What toddler doesn’t like stickers? Oh and peppa pig..
- Finger puppets – I love these, they can be used for storytime, in the bath, out the bath literally anywhere.
- Flashing Ball – We bought Alyssia one of these in primark as a distraction around the shop but she kept throwing it, she absolutely loves it though & it’s great to play with in the dark too.
- Mini Books – These are a great stocking filler, they fit really nicely & are only a few £££.
- Toothbrush – Cheap & cheerful but an essential, it’s important to replace your little ones toothbrush every so often especially if they like to take it around the house or in the bath like Alyssia does.
- Snacks – I am going to put a packet of these in Alyssia’s stocking & I know she will be so excited when she sees them. She’s always trying to get her hands on these in the shops.
- Happyland Figures – I love these & they’re currently on offer in mothercare!
- Clementine – We used to always have an orange in our stockings when we were younger & I want to carry on the tradition.
*this post contains aff links.