1. UGG Slippers £80.00 – What better present is there than a pair of cosy slippers? I am in LOVE with my UGG slippers and I would highly recommend them to other mamas out there. They are amazing and I honestly cannot fault them. I wrote a full review on these slippers here.
2. Reset & Restore Pamper Kit £25.00 – You read that right? Reset & Restore, exactly what you need if you’re a parent. I love a good pamper session, it might not be at an expensive spa but doing it in the comfort of your own home is so much better when you’re a mum. I also wrote a full review here.
3. Bath Bridge £12.79 – I have wanted one of these for so long now and I am totally asking my partner to get me one for christmas, now that I’m a mum I hardly ever get time to have hot baths and I usually have to settle with a quick shower but I would love to get in the bath with a candle lit and a good book.
4. The Supermum Myth £9.48 – Leading on from the last recommendation, this is exactly what I am talking about. A good book. This book is amazing, written by an amazing mama called Anna Hayes. This is the second book that I have read of hers now and both times I have loved it. Highly Recommend.
5. Accessorize Lovelily £19.00 – Oh this scent is just beautiful, it has quite a summery scent if that makes any sense? It’s sweet & vibrant and smells of flowers & fruits. I can imagine this would be a lovely perfume to wear over the summer but I am loving it during the autumn/winter seasons too.
6. HydrateM8 £12.99 – This is another one of my favourites and I use this bottle every single day. I am a mama that is always on the go, if I’m not picking up toys 10 times a day, I’m running around the house after my toddler. I for one don’t drink enough water and this has really helped me to keep on track with my water intake. 100% worth buying, I am so happy with mine.
7. Beautiful Handmade Weave £55.00 – Isn’t this weave just the most beautiful weave you have ever seen? Full of colour and a beautiful piece to add to your wall. If I could I would totally buy one for each and every room in the house. She also makes budget weaves which are slightly smaller for £20. I am a big fan of the yellowy mustard colour this Autumn/Winter.
8. Jingle Bells Garland £26.00 – I love this Garland, I’m all for a few pom poms and have been looking for a cute little garland to add to my mirror for ages, this would also look lovely in a baby nursery.
9. Mast Almond Butter Bar £3.50 – We all love a bit of chocolate right? The packaging on this is right up my street.
10. VQ Retro Mini DAB Radio £59.00 – If you’re anything like me, you’ll love a dance around the kitchen whilst cooking dinner so what better way than to ask for a mini radio this christmas?
*this post contains some gifted products & an affiliate link.