Now you’re probably thinking a gift guide for newborns? Really? Yes really. If you have recently had a baby or know someone who has, you’ll know how hard it is to know what to buy for your newest addition. They can’t open their presents but you don’t want to leave them out right and if you have older children you don’t want them to be asking questions like ‘why hasn’t _____ got a present from Santa?’ See I’ve got it sussed. I’ve put together a few little bits that I think would be suitable for your littlest this Christmas.
- Christmas Teddy £13.50 – How cute is this little bear, it looks so soft!
- Cute Sleepsuit £16 – I love this and would totally put my newborn in this!
- My Baby’s Story gift set £15 – Every newborn needs a keepsake box & some bubble bath right?
- My First Christmas Towel £12 – Love this, how cute and it’s only £12!
- Baby Peek and Play Book £16.99 – I love this book, it would make a lovely gift.
- My First Money Box £12.99 – I love this, it’s such a cute present!
- Hungry Caterpillar Toy £9.99 – I’ve always been a big fan of the Hungry Caterpillar!
- Christmas Pudding Hat & Mittens £12 – How CUTE is this!!!
- Bespoke Baby Hamper £12 – What a lovely little hamper and it’s only £12.
- That’s not my Christmas Books £12.99 – LOVE these, Alyssia’s got the Santa & the Elf.
I hope this post has given you a few ideas as to what to get your newborn. Happy Christmas!
*this post may contain PR samples & aff links.