Calling all young mums – Did you have your baby at aged 25 or under? Get involved!
All you need to do is answer 10 questions, the post can be as many words as you wish, giving our readers an insight into the dynamics of your life as a young mum. You can answer them in Q&A style or you can write your own post using these questions as a guideline. Please also include your blog link and social media links, and feel free to add photo’s (preferably at least one). Please start by introducing yourself and your family.
- Can you describe your personal experience of life as a young mum?
- How did you feel when you found out you were pregnant?
- Do you feel like life has been harder because you had children at a young age?
- Did you ever feel judged by anyone? If so, how did you deal with it?
- Do you think there are any advantages to being a younger mum?
- What are the best and worst things about being a young mum?
- How do you think we can challenge the stigma that surrounds young mums?
- What are the main issues that young mums have to deal with, and how do you think they could be better supported?
- Do you think that the support for young mums has improved over time?
- If you were approached by a young mum asking for advice, what advice would you give them and why?
Once I receive your post, I’ll let you know when it’s scheduled to go out and give you a nudge on Twitter when it’s live! Thank you so much for showing an interest, I can’t wait to read your posts.
FAQ: Can I still get involved if I am not a blogger? Yes, yes of course you can just send me over the link to one of your social media accounts. If you would like to, this can also be done anonymously… just let me know & we can sort this out.
Please fill in the form below once you have completed your entry or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org