I feel like there is so much negativity in the world at the minute that I need something to just get myself out of it. I recently wrote a post listing 6 goals that I want to achieve over the next 6 months so I figured I would do a post listing what I have achieved so far this year..
Here are 6 things that I have achieved in the past 6 months:
Goals that I have achieved
- I started a blog – I started blogging properly in March this year and honestly, I’ve never looked back its the best thing I have done since having my little girl and I have met some incredible people.
- I was nominated as a Positively Inspirational Blogger on Britmums which I am incredibly proud of.
- I was rated #669 in the tots 100 out of a good 10,000 bloggers, considering I only started 4 months ago I am so happy with this result.
- I have finally found the courage to cut certain people out, it is so important to always surround yourself with positive people.. I wasn’t & things needed to change.
- I am still fighting my anxiety, there are days where I literally cannot leave the house at all but there have also been days where I have faced it & have taken Alyssia out by myself or even walked into a shop alone.
- I set up the #YoungMumsProject – this is a project focusing specifically on young mums, it is a guest post series that I host every Friday on the blog and there is a different young mum taking part every week, you can read all of their stories here.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE PART IN THE #YOUNGMUMSPROJECT PLEASE CONTACT ME: ZOE@MUMMYANDLISSBLOG.COM
So there are 6 goals that I have achieved in the last 6 months, have you achieved anything that you’re proud of?
Thanks for reading,