Now that Alyssia is nearly 2, she’s at the age now that she is starting to understand and want to get involved with arts & crafts, baking and various other activities. I did a few Halloween crafts with Alyssia and found that she is a big fan of stickers so I figured I would plan some christmas activities to do throughout December.
Feel free to pick a few from the list and try them yourselves, I would love to know what you get up to.
- Christmas Stickers
- Make your own christmas cards
- Collect Pinecones, paint them
- Watch Christmas films
- Sing Christmas Songs
- Bake Gingerbread men
- Make Slow Cooked Hot Chocolate
- Visit Santa
- Decorate a Christmas Tree
- Wrap presents
- Build a Gingerbread House
- Watch a Christmas Lights Display
- Build a Snowman (if it snows)
- Make a Christmas Eve box
- Open Advent Calendars
- Make Salt Dough Decorations
- Make Reindeer Food
- Dress up
- Write a letter to Santa
I really want to make some salt dough decorations this year! What about you?