So I thought I’d change it up a bit and write something about myself for once. I love learning a little more about the ladies/mums behind my favourite blogs, so I’m hoping that you’ll enjoy reading these very random facts about me!
1) I moved out when I was 16.
2) I am a young mum, and I love it. – I had my babygirl when I was just 17.
3) I have an 11 month old daughter called Alyssia.
4) I have suffered badly with anxiety since the age of 12.
5) I am fascinated with space & astronomy etc, I just can’t get over how amazing our world really is. I have recently discovered that YouTube broadcast a live video from the space station and i think it’s amazing.
6) I am scared of the dark.
7) I love to be organised, and I’m not very good with change.
8) My middle name is Claire. (After my nan)
9) I love blogging – although I am new to the blogging world, I absolutely love it so far. I post 10000 pictures a day on instagram (slight exaggeration) documenting my daughters life, so that not only I can look back but so that Alyssia can look back on it all in years to come.
10) I’m a list maker – I have lists everywhere and for literally everything.
11) I hate confrontation (i find it intimidating) however I know that in the long run, communication solves most problems.
12) I have very small feet, I’m a size 3.
13) I love fluffy socks & slippers.
14) I miss being pregnant and would love to have more children – however I don’t think I’m quite over the pain of childbirth yet.
15) My favourite takeout has to be Chinese – sweet & sour chicken balls, egg fried rice, chinese chips, & chicken or plain chow mein.
16) My favourite dessert is fruit salad – it always has been ever since I was young.
17) My best childhood memories are with my Grandad in the campervan – we would always go on adventures & have loads of fun.
18) My Grandad bought my first car & taught me to drive – I wouldn’t be where I am today without him. He’s my rock.
19) I am naturally blonde.
20) I watch more YouTube than I do TV – I could literally spend hours watching mummy vlogs.
21) I’m a libra – I love people but hate large crowds.
22) I try to see the positives in everything.
23) I weigh around 7 stone. – I have always been small until I fell pregnant and put on alot of weight during my pregnancy but have now lost it all and believe it or not – weigh less than before.
24) I prefer texting over calling – it’s nothing personal I’m just an anxious mess.
25) I am a highly sensitive person. I’m pretty sure that I feel everything more intensely than most people and I start to cry very easily.
26) I ALWAYS squat when I pee in public places.
27) I don’t like coffee but I love coffee cake – weird.
28) I believe that if I go out of my way for others, they will do the same for me – however this isn’t always the case & I find myself feeling let down quite easily.
29) I once wore so much foundation that people at school would call me ‘tango’
30) I’m the adventure type of girl
31) I would love to work with children – I did my work experience in a playgroup.
32) Before I fell pregnant, I planned to be a paediatric nurse & applied for an apprenticeship in theatre.
33) I used to be in the cadets & am a qualified first aider.
34) I love to cook and experiment withdifferent foods.
35) I don’t eat fish, and absolutely hate the smell of it.
36) I love marmite but hate twiglets.
37) I am always looking of ways to improve myself.
38) I absolutely love personalised gifts.
39) I pretty much always wear black clothing.
40) I am a bargain hunter – and love to shop.
41) I have had glasses since the age of 14 but hardly ever wear them, I should probably wear them more.
42) I have 2 nieces & a nephew through my partner and I absolutely adore them.
43) I look awful without makeup.
44) I breastfed my baby for the first 2 weeks of her life & regret not carrying on. I would definitely like to try again with my second baby.
45) I love using my slow cooker – sausage casserole is my favourite slow cooked dish.
46) I have too many clothes for my drawers, yet always say “I have nothing to wear”
47) I believe in ghosts, and am interested in the spiritual world yet am absolutely terrified at the same time.
48) My labour with Alyssia happened very quickly – 2hrs 10 mins.
49) I forgive people, not because they deserve it but because I need them.
50) I am surprised you are still reading this, I’m not actually that interesting.
Thanks for reading,
You may also like: What’s it like to have anxiety as a parent?