Does anyone else find it really hard to buy for their dads/grandads/partners (the men in their lives)? Because I do! I have been thinking and this is what I think my partner would like from our daughter:
1. Beard Grooming Kit £25 – What is it with men growing their beards out in the winter? Something to do with keeping warm? Probably – what better way than to keep it in good condition with a beard grooming kit.
2. VR Headset £16.99 – My partner has been asking me to get him one of these for ages and now I can see why, all you’ve got to do is download an app on your phone, strap your phone to the front and voila.. you’re good to go.
3. Master Pan £49.99 – We all love a good fry up, right? My partner loves his master pan & now there isn’t 5 pans to wash up, there’s just the one – woohoo!
4. Playstation PSN Card £10.00 – Does your partner play on the ps4 a lot? Why not get him a £10 top up card from the kids this christmas.
5. Hugo Boss £59.00 – Is there anything better than a man that smells good? A great gift for your brother, partner, dad, any man in your life.
6. Dad’s Deadly Hot Sauce £6.99 – Are you even a man if you don’t like hot sauce? I mean c’mon?
7. Motorbike Pizza Chopper £6.99 – Every dad is a pizza fan.. am I wrong?
8. Google Home Mini £34 – What a bargain price! This would make a great gift!
What are you buying for the men in your life this year?
*this post contains gifted products & affiliate links.