Writing about my hopes and dreams for the future. I’ll reflect upon this post this time next year.
So, in the latest of tags I’ve been nominated to take part in, you have to write about your goals for the next year then come back and reflect on them in a year’s time. It sounds like an interesting tag to me! Thanks to Laura – Autumns Mummy for nominating me.
Thank the person who tagged you
Set yourself goals for the next year
Write how you’re going to achieve these goals
Tag at least 5 of your blogger friends to do this tag
Then, in 365 days write a post reflecting on your goals and what you achieved!
1) Be more positive & combat my anxiety – I’m going to continue to talk to other mummy bloggers that make me feel more positive about motherhood and I am going to try to go to more toddler groups and events to make sure Alyssia socializes with other children and so that I am purposely challenging my anxiety for the sake of my daughter.
2) Move into a house with a garden – we are currently in a 2 bedroom flat which is okay but I would love to have a garden for Alyssia to play in and a shed for for extra storage. I’m not sure il achieve this in the next year but it is definitely something I am thinking about. I would love another baby but not only can be not afford to move at the minute, we wouldn’t be entitled to anything bigger than a 2 bedroom house and i can’t imagine 2 children in a flat long term so maybe il wait for baby number 2 before we move? We shall see..
3) Become a successful blogger – I am currently a new blogger having started just 4 months ago and only very recently have gone self hosted starting all over again – I have received my first ever product review this past week, so that will be up on the blog in the next few weeks. I would love to do more product reviews and take part in writing more guest posts for other bloggers and then eventually earn money from my blog – this could potentially be the ultimate dream job if it all goes to plan. This year is all about growing my blog, and finding the right audience – as I said above I am a new blogger so if you could share my page on your social media that would be amazing, I really would appreciate it and will return the favour.
4) Minamilise frequently – this year I would really like to get on top of the family home. I am definitely known to buy things and then have no where to put them – I have been watching Jessica Avey’s minimalism series on YouTube and have been very inspired by it. So far this year I have sorted out almost every room twice, and need to do it again already – I am setting myself a goal of maybe doing it once a month?
5) revamp my wardrobe – this one kind of contradicts my last goal, however I plan to do this in the best way possible.. by getting rid of most of my old clothes and buying new. When I fell pregnant with my daughter, I was convinced that I would never ever fit into my pre pregnancy clothes ever again, so I stupidly got rid of all my size 6/8 clothes and swapped them for size 12/14. After having my daughter, I lost 22lbs in 6 weeks and a year later I have lost all the baby weight and then some. Therefore, I now own a load of size 12 clothes that are miles too big for me – not a great look.
QUESTIONS TO MY FUTURE SELF
1) How are you doing in yourself?
2) How is your relationship one year on? (This would be nearly 4 years together with a 2 year old. Scary!)
3) Have you achieved your goals this year?
4) What are your goals for next year? (2018)
5) How is Alyssia? Can she talk yet? How many teeth has she got now? (now – April 2017 she can say ‘ta, yeah, no, car, cat, mama and dadda’ and she has 3 teeth.)
I hope you enjoy this tag! I tag:
Let me know your links if you do it.
Thanks for reading,
You may also like: