Llamas are kind and caring animals that have recently become a firm favourite for many, including my daughter who is llama obsessed. She falls asleep cuddling her llama teddy every night without fail and when I asked her what kind of birthday she’d like, of course she chose llamas. She requested llama presents, llama balloons and a llama cake so I was now on a llama searching mission. It took me a while to find the perfect gifts and so I wanted to share some of them with you. If you know a little one who loves llamas as much as my little girl – this gift guide was written for you..
- Llama Backpack by Skiphop – The Zoo Pack is a great animal-shaped backpack, reserved for trendy kids! It features lots of compartments and has a label where you can write the child’s name. I thought this backpack would be perfect for when Belle starts nursery and so I couldn’t not get it for her.
- That’s not my Llama book – The ‘That’s not my’ range are known as the UK’s favourite baby books. Both my girls have enjoyed reading these books and they are still going strong after 5 years of use. I’d recommend these books for any child/toddler.
- Llamas in Pyjamas Orchard Toys Game – Can you match the llamas in their pyjamas? This game is essentially a game of snap but with more pieces. Suitable for ages 3-6.
- Polly Pocket and Lila Llama Concert Playset – Who remembers polly pockets? I used to love these growing up and now my girls will enjoy playing with them too. This adorable Polly Pocket Llama Music Party compact features a super-cute llama face framed by a crown of colourful flowers and opens to an adorable outdoor music festival adventure featuring micro Polly and Lila dolls and 2 llama friends!
- Llama Bamboo Tableware Set – Enjoy lunch with a llama thanks to this Dolly Llama tableware set for children! Made from naturally strong bamboo fibre and is such an affordable price.
- Llama Bottle – This llama water bottle is super cute and also leak proof. Great for small hands.
- Llama notebook & llama colouring pencils – If your little one likes writing/colouring (and llamas) these would be perfect. They’d also make great little stocking fillers for Christmas.
- Cute Llama plush – My little girl cuddles a similar llama plush to sleep every night, they are so soft and such a bargain.
Cake & Decorations
- bakerdays Llama Cake – I found it so difficult to find a llama cake anywhere and then I came across bakerdays who offer personalised cakes that are made to order and delivered straight to your doorstep with a click of a button. They also now offer letterbox friendly cakes meaning that you can send one to a friend as a surprise and they won’t even have to wait in for the delivery. The quality of the cakes are amazing, it was delivered on the date I requested and the customer service is great too. I’d highly recommend them if you have any upcoming occasions that require a cake. I am hosting a giveaway with bakerdays, so scroll down to the bottom of this post to enter for free or enjoy 15% off with the code ‘ML15’.
- Llama Wrapping paper – As soon as I found this, I just knew I had to get it. This includes 5x reasonably sized sheets of wrapping paper that arrives in a tube, I ordered 2 sets to ensure that I definitely had enough and was impressed with the quality.
- Walking Llama Helium Balloon – I’ve never seen a walking balloon before and I was so excited when I found this, I can’t wait to see her little face on her birthday.
- Llama air balloons – I couldn’t get her a real llama but I can get her 4 llama shaped balloons instead which I think she’ll love.
- Llama fake tattoos – I love these. They would make great party bag fillers but we will be using them for her birthday party, everybody that comes will be offered a llama tattoo which I know the children will love.
- Llama snap bracelet – Another great party bag / stocking filler. Snap bracelets are super popular with the little ones.
- Llama cupcake toppers – So cute and great for if you aren’t able to get a llama cake. These can be used on cupcakes or on a regular sized cake.
- Llama tablecloth & napkins – the basics, but the finishing touches to any party. Ebay has been great for party decor!
Win a bakerdays letterbox cake of your choice..
For your chance to win a bakerdays letterbox cake of your choice, follow the instructions below:a Rafflecopter giveaway
*The letterbox cake was very kindly gifted to us by bakerdays in return for an honest review. All thoughts and opinions are of my own. This post also contains some amazon affiliate links, this means that I may earn a very small commission if you purchase something via one of my amazon links (at no extra cost to you). Giveaway winner will be contacted via email.